Thursday, September 13, 2012

After some problems

I have no idea why but for some reason my blog was deleted, but as you can see i 
managed to retrieve it! :) 
Now then, i hope there won't be anymore problems! 

As for my work... i have been working on the seventh page of my comic "Resolution" for quite a
while now, but i haven't been able to finish it yet; i guess it's because i look at it and think "Boy this has to much work" so i get kinda overwhelmed by it! Even so i am going to complete it shortly and upload it on my deviantart.

I have also been working on a school project that is about drawing our self portrait as different persons; i think that it's very interesting so i might do something like that in the future! It will also be 
a good exercise for realism! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment