Saturday, July 27, 2013

could I have a student...?

I am having a really hard time making the new tutorial (how to draw manga girls 5 different ways).
I just can't find a helpful way to explain what I'm doing. I am kinda doing everything by default, what i mean is i know where the eyes, mouth, nose and everything pretty much goes without using guidelines. So when I am making the tutorial I need to over- think each move I make, but even so I still don't use enough guidelines. I was thinking about what I should do and the best idea that I came up with is having a friend who's kinda interested in this stuff to be my "student". That way he/she could tell me when i make no sense....
The thing is that I'll feel really sorry for the person who'll be my student... :/

No comments:

Post a Comment